- This event has passed.
Living Well with Lymphedema
June 5, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm PDT
Learn about Lymphedema from Certified Lymphedema Therapists in this two-part class. New participants are welcome to join us for this session even if they have not attended Session 1!
We are also proud to welcome Guest Instructor, Nina Edgerton, LMT, CLT, CCST who will be joining Lynn Fass, RN, CLT to teach. Nina will be sharing her perspective from Klose Training, Chikly Health Institute and other backgrounds, as well as from her own private practice.
- Principles of Gradient Compression & Bandaging
- Skin Care and Prevention of Infection
- Nutrition and Hydration
- Self-Management & Monitoring
- Resources and Developments
Session 1 (held previously)
- What is Lymphedema?
- Role & function of the Lymphatic System
- Treatment: Complete Decongestive Therapy
- Self-administered Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Exercise with group participation
This class is offered a few times per year. Please check back for upcoming dates.